Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why is my hair a flop?

I like to poof up my hair pretty big, but it never stays like that for more than five minutes. i even backcomb it with lots of hairspray and everything. what can i do to make it stay up for the whole day? please help me ?!



Why is my hair a flop?

You can try using a root spray, most beauty supply shops or salons. You may need to spray a bit during the day.



Why is my hair a flop?

um, cause it's obviously thin? Be curious will ya?



Why is my hair a flop?

You can get BIG velcro rollers for you hair. Put in some sort of volume spray and blow dry your hair upside down for a little bit (so it閳ユ獨 still damp but not dry). Then put in those big rollers and finish blow drying your hair, or sit under a dryer. You can get one of those dryers that you set on a table and sit under for like $30. Depending on how thick your hair is, this still might not give you lasting volume for the whole day but it still should work pretty well. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment