Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do I get big, poofy 80's hair?

Like this: http://www.mistabone.com/fans/janine/jan...



I'm 15 and I LOVE the 80's!!! Everything about it...the style, the music...EVERYTHING!!! %26lt;3



How do I get big, poofy 80's hair?

Oh goodie an 80's comeback. I love it! First get a perm and then tease tease tease. You have to use the heavy duty hair spray all the time. You HAVE to have bangs! Curl them with the curling iron and then tease tease tease! Spray spray spray! Just hope that it doesn't rain on your do or you will look like something from The Night of the Living Dead! Oh yeah, get those banana clips too for those humid days...do they even makes those anymore? Have fun :)



How do I get big, poofy 80's hair?

wig!!



How do I get big, poofy 80's hair?

I'd just say tease it. A LOT.



How do I get big, poofy 80's hair?

an over processed perm.....massive teasing....and a couple cans of aerosol hairspray.



How do I get big, poofy 80's hair?

use teasing lots of hairspray [ the heavy duty hairspray ]



How do I get big, poofy 80's hair?

lol, wanna bring back the 80's? I like the 80's too and I'm 17! Yeah like other people have said tease it and use lots of hairspray!



How do I get big, poofy 80's hair?

buy a wig... then you can choose when you look stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment