Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair damade (big time)?

is there something i can mabey make at home to put on my hair thaat will make my hair healthy? or is there anything i can buy thats really good , because i have slit ends and my hair is kinda dry =( help!



Hair damade (big time)?

I have a website that shows you how to use stuff around the house to beautify yourself, I've given this out a couple of times and they seem to like it... Just click on the link and keep reading until you see a paragraph for dry, damaged hair and one for hair conditioner.. You can use eggs in one and the other suggest mayo! As far as your split ends go, it's really hard to repair that kind of damage. I suggest a light trimming of your hair just to get rid of the split ends and start using the hair treatments to keep em from coming back... Hope this helps sweetie...



Hair damade (big time)?

I like herbal essence hello hydration. Sometimes, if my hair is really dry, I will use that in my hair, put a shower cap over it, and leave it in for an hour or so. Also, you might only want to wash your hair once a day. Use a good amount of conditioner when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment