Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have a big problem with static,clothes, hair,touch etc. Done as much as poss to try to reduce. Not

If anyone knows of any remedies or products to reduce static I would be obliged. Desperate.



I have a big problem with static,clothes, hair,touch etc. Done as much as poss to try to reduce. Nothing works

Dryer sheets really help to reduce static electricity oin your clothes.



this sounds silly, but a flat-headed thumb tack through the inside of your shoe facing down so that the tip points down when you're standing up helps with build up when you walk.



Getting your car properly grounded helps with getting shocked coming out of your car (that's most popular with me)



I have a big problem with static,clothes, hair,touch etc. Done as much as poss to try to reduce. Nothing works

I know exactly what you're talking about! For quite some time I was scared to touch doors, get out or into cars, even kiss my boyfriend. I was constantly shocking myself and others as well; not to mention crying because that hurts! Then my uncle gave me a tip: take an iron hanger and pull it apart until it's as straight as you can get it (it doesn't have to be perfect). Push it into the ground and hold onto it with both hands for about a minute. I know it sounds eternally stupid, but believe me, it works!!! I do it almost every month, whenever I see that the static is coming back and it never fails to keep it away. I hope that this will help you honey. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment