Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How do I get big curls in my hair?

I have naturally curly (tight curls) hair and I always straighten it out. I want big curls...like Beyonce! How do I do it? I've already tried a large barrel curling iron and large hot rollers.



How do I get big curls in my hair?

ok. I know this works on me, but you and have different hair texture. get a medium size curling iron and open it. take a peice of hair, start to wrap it from the top until you get it all in there and close it, leave hair in there for 40 seconds. let loose. It works for me! sorry if I am not much help!



How do I get big curls in my hair?

OK... so you said you have a big barell curling iron right?? Is it a 2 inch?? Well if it is part your hair horizontally through the middle, grab strands that arent too thin they have to be kind of thick to make it look fuller, now before you curl it spray the strand you have with a little bit of hairspray then curl it for about 20 seconds make sure the curling iron is nice and hot. When your done with the whe head if you want pull apart some of the curls it makes them bouncy and add volume... when you done with that spray your hair all around with hairspray, then push the side up ( put one hand on one side of your hair and the other hand on the other side facind toward the ceiling and push the hair up) thats what finishes the look off... if you have some oil shine spray then use it, it makes the curls look healthy....I also reccomend FREEZ-IT hairspray it's the best and its in a gold bottle....GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment