Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BiG SEXY HAiR PRODUCTS?!?! please halp!!!!!!!!?

did u like them? whats ur oppinion on them?



BiG SEXY HAiR PRODUCTS?!?! please halp!!!!!!!!?

I am a Cosmetologist. I purchased the Big Sexy Hair products on a promotion and was excited to try it out for Halloween. I DID use a generous amount of the teasing in a can. I have blonde hair extensions but I never had a mess like this made in my hair. It wouldn't come out completely after 3 washings. I ended up removing my extensions and buying new ones. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THESE PRODUCTS! I will never try anything by them again.



BiG SEXY HAiR PRODUCTS?!?! please halp!!!!!!!!?

it doesnt really work. its not worth the money if u ask me. i have tried the shampoo and conditioner.



BiG SEXY HAiR PRODUCTS?!?! please halp!!!!!!!!?

I used the hairspray and liked it, however, I've since started using a cheap brand that works just as well and smells better.



BiG SEXY HAiR PRODUCTS?!?! please halp!!!!!!!!?

I tried the mousse and did not like it,it didn't make my hair big and didn't give it any body either.Redken products always seem to be really good,maybe you can try a mousse or something by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment